This mock election isn’t your grandma’s mock election. Students will explore the impact just a handful of votes can have on the outcome of an actual election. Along the way, students will learn about the life (and death) of a ballot measure and how we can remove barriers to exercising the right to vote.
- In Class – 80 minutes
- Out of Class – N/A
- Prep Time – prep time dependent (printing + teacher meeting + practice)
- Grade Level:
- 9th to 12th grade
- Ideal Number of Students:
- 4-42 students
- Materials Needed:
- POP worksheet (included)
- LR-126 Handouts (included)
- Voter Character Cards (included)
- Voter Question List (included)
- Evaluations, Online + Print Versions (included)
Questions? Email our High School Program Manager, McKeely!