Follow the fight for voting rights through history. The Voting Rights Timeline will move your students through each battle for enfranchisement, helping them understand the hard-fought battle for voting rights in the United States and Montana specifically.
- In Class – 50 minutes
- Out of Class – N/A
- Prep Time – prep time dependent (printing + teacher meeting + practice)
- Grade Level:
- 9th to 12th grade
- Ideal Number of Students:
- 8-10 students per set of timeline cards
- Materials Needed:
- POP Worksheet (included)
- Voting Rights Facilitator Timeline (included)
- Voting Rights Dates (included)
- Voting Rights Descriptions (included)
- Evaluations, Online + Print Versions (included)
Questions? Email our High School Program Manager, McKeely!